We would be honored to have the opportunity to work with you and capture your special memories! Our home studio is located in Kingwood Texas. We photograph there as well as on location in the surrounding Greater Houston area.
1. Contact Us- The first step, of course, is to contact us through any of the various methods…. contact form, email, Facebook messenger, text, or call. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Our phone number is 281-544-0542.
2. Phone Consultation- We will then give you a call to go over details and/or answer any questions you may have and set a date for your session. You can also set up an in-person meeting at this time if you desire.
3. Complete Your Forms/Pay Your Session Fee- Our booking process is completely electronic for your convenience. Your session date and time are officially reserved when you submit the questionnaires, and an electronically signed photography agreement and accept and pay your session fee.
4. Planning Consultation- After reviewing your questionnaires we will communicate through e-mail, telephone, or in person to finalize any details and plan a fabulous session.
5. Attend your Session- Plan to arrive at your session a few minutes early in order to have a little small talk time. It’s also important if you have little ones to arrive early so they can become familiar with Sheila (the photographer) and her with them.
6. Viewing/Ordering Appt.- After your session, we will edit our best images for you to view on your scheduled viewing/ordering appointment day. At this appointment, in our home studio office, you will view all of your proofs in a darling slideshow on our 100″ projection screen. Using our “Create A Collection” investment guide you’ll be able to put together the perfect portrait package of stunning wall art and heirloom albums. At this time you will finalize your order and submit payment for anything ordered. We do offer payment plans for your convenience so that you may order everything you desire. You will take the flash drive home of your digital files on this day.
7. Your Order- Once paid in full we will begin designs, place orders, and provide you with an online gallery. When complete your items are lovingly packaged for pickup. About 3-4 weeks after the viewing/ordering appt., we will let you know that your order has arrived and you can arrange a time to return to the studio to pick everything up.
8. Enjoy!- This is the extra fun and best part! Now you get to hang your wall art and enjoy your items for years to come.